Apply | STA-Team | HSPT | Shadow | Info Evening | Financial Aid | Open House
Tuition | Freshman Curriculum | International Students | Campus | Viewbook
APPLY BY DECEMBER 14, 2020 (PRIORITY DEADLINE)
The Class of 2025 Admissions Process includes the 4 Steps as outlined below.
- Submit an Application
- Middle School Grades and Teacher Recommendations
- Student Essay
- Family Meeting
Step 1: Complete an Application
- A parent release giving permission to St. Teresa’s Admissions Team to request student grades and teacher recommendations from middle schools is included in the application. Parents do not need to provide grades and teacher recommendations on their daughter’s behalf.
- Follow this link to create an account and submit an application:
*If the $20 application fee is a hindrance to your family, please contact Kelly McKee to request a fee waiver: (816) 501-0035 or email@example.com.
Step 2: Complete an Essay Form
- Student applicants are asked to complete an online essay submission by December 14, 2020.
- Follow this link to complete an online essay form. The form will accept one submission per student.
Step 3: Sign Up to Attend a Family Meeting
- Family meetings will be held on Saturday, January 16 & 23, 2021. We ask that the student applicant plus at least one parent/guardian attend the Family Meeting.
- Follow this link to sign up for a Family Meeting with a St. Teresa's Faculty, Staff or Administrator. Please advance to January 16 or January 23 to choose an appointment slot for your family.
*Math & English placement tests will be given to all registered incoming freshman in the Spring of 2021.
Merit-Based Scholarships Available for Incoming Freshmen
Incoming freshmen may qualify for merit-based scholarships. These scholarships are renewable annually in amounts up to $2,500. If students would like to qualify for a merit scholarship, they need to register to take a Scholarship Exam to be held at St. Teresa's Academy on Saturday, December 12th from 8:30 am - 12:00 pm.
Merit-based scholarship review will be based on the below criteria:
- Scholarship Exam
- Middle School Grades and Grade Trends
- Teacher Recommendations
- Principal Recommendation
- Student Essay Submission
Steps Incoming Freshmen need to take to apply for Merit-Based Scholarships:
- Complete an online application - The STA application includes a parent release authorizing St. Teresa's to request transcripts, teacher and principal recommendations from middle schools.
- Sign up to take the Scholarship Exam on December 12th - Scholarship essay will be completed immediately following the scholarship exam on December 12th.
- Scholarship Awards will be included in incoming freshmen acceptance letters that will be sent in early February.